SSR-6000 Interval Data Recorder & Energy Management Reader System
Advanced Demand Recorder and Pulse Accumulating Totalizer for Revenue Metering, AMR and Load Survey Applications
The SSR-6000 is an 8-channel interval data recorder used for collecting, profiling and communicating pulse data received from electricity, gas and/or water meters. The SSR-6000< accepts up to four Form-C KYZ (three-wire) and up to eight Form-A KY (two-wire) individually scalable pulse inputs with programmable demand interval periods of 1-60 minutes.
SSR-6000 Demand Recorder Product Highlights:
- Advanced LiRAM Memory, No Batteries to Maintain or Replace
- Integral Digital Cellular, Ethernet, Telephone Modem and RS232 Communications
- Individually Scalable Pulse Input Channels
- Switch Selectable 120-240-277 Volts AC Power Supply Event Recorder System with Dial-Out
- Event Reporting Capability
- Multi-Level Password Protection Supports Advanced Metering and Read-Only Applications
- Optional LCD Display with Detailed Enunciators for Onsite Data Viewing
Interval Data – Load Profile Recorder:
The SSR-6000 creates load profile data for non-IDR equipped meter sites and serves as a secondary data storage device to back-up data at critical revenue metering sites to eliminate estimated billing in the event of a catastrophic revenue meter failure.
Automated End User Energy Monitoring:
With its multi-layer password protection, the SSR-6000 offers a secure point of access for end users and third-party energy management companies to obtain energy usage data without directly accessing the revenue meter. Click on the link below to learn more about how our reader system can help you start managing your energy today. The standard reader package to address the units one at a time from any PC is included at no extra charge with this product, or you can use with your regular enterprise meter reading software.